Copper Foil Tapes
Copper Foil Tape is made of pure copper foil (99.98%) coated with acrylic adhesive and release paper. It can be divided into: double side conductive copper foil tape, single conductive copper foil tape. They have high temperature resistance, strong adhesion, good conductivity, excellent shielding performance and easy die-cutting.
Copper foil tape main features
♦ Heat preservation, heat insulation ♦ Waterproof ♦ EMI shielding
♦ Strong adhesion and easily peeled off ♦ Ideal for indoor & outdoor application and durable
♦ UV resistance, flame retardant ♦ Moisture resistance, chemical and corrosion resistance
Copper foil tape applications:
1) Antistatic floor (ESD floor) 2) Shielding in housings and Faraday cages
3) Cable shielding (Wrap around the cable) 4) Suitable for precision electronic products.
5) Electrical connection between surfaces (sheets / foils) 6) Mounting transparent foils, windows for EMI/RFI shielding.
7) Temporary shielding during emission and immunity tests. 8) The back of guitar pickguards, Eliminates electrical harm and noise.
9) Replace tracks on electrical & printed circuit boards (can solder). 10) Slug & snail barrier tape.
|Product||Copper Thickness (Micron)||Glue thickness (Micron)||Electrical conductivity||Elongation at breat (%)||Heat Resistance(℃)|
|Single-conductivecopper foil tape||18, 22, 25, 27, 30, 35, 40, 50, 75, 90||32 MicronTo60 Micron||0 Ω||-20 ~ +60||-20 ~ 120|
|Double-conductivecopper foil tape||18, 22, 25, 27, 30, 35, 40, 50, 75, 90||32 MicronTo60 Micron||0.03 Ω||-20 ~ +60||-20 ~ 120|