Fiber Glass Mesh
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by the construction industry.
A. Mesh size:2.85×2.85mm,4x4mm,4x5mm,5x5mm,10x10mm
B. Weight per unit area:60~300g/m2
C. Width: 0.1M~2M
D. Length:50m or 100m
E. Color: white, orange, blue, etc.
Coated Alkali-Resistant Fiberglass Mesh Cloth is wound on paper tubes with inner diameters of 38, 50.8, 76 or 152 mm. Each roll is wrapped in a shrink film or plastic bag. Then rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Store rolls in a cool, dry location
Store away from the direct contact with ground or concrete
Store out of direct sunlight
Protect rolls from weather and other damage
1. External Thermo Insulating Composite System (ETICS) & External Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
2. External and internal plaster reinforcement
3. Electrical heating mats
4. Marble Slab Reinforcement / Mosaic Carrier
5. Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
6. Reinforced lightweight construction boards